Tuesday, October 31, 2023

31 Days of Halloween - Day 31 - Happy Halloween!!!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Another fun Halloween/Cat combo for you today....


I just love this Happy Cat image...If you've ever been owned by a cat you will know this look means he/she has been up to something- LOL!!  I stamped him on a printed background and colored him using colored pencils and a white paint pen.  I added the words (from my stash) and marked them up with a gel pen.  I used a glitter pen to add a bit of detail to the background.

I hope you have enjoyed our 31 Days of Halloween celebration!!

Still time to join in on the fun....





3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully made!
Also here to say Thank You to Lost Cost Designs for sponsoring the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge/hop in honor of Janis Woolbright. So appreciated!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous cat Roni. He looks very happy under that lovely full moon. Happy Halloween. Hugz

Deadpan Flook said...

Happy Halloween!