Saturday, October 7, 2023

31 days of Halloween Day # 7

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with Day 7 of the 31 days of Halloween.

Stamps Used:
🎃🎃🎃🎃

I started by getting some wood pumpkins from the craft store, you probably could get them from the dollar store. I then painted them with orange paint and set aside to dry.  I did all 3 the same way.
After the paint was dry, I took some archival ink in orange and stamped Corner swirl and Pieces of Calligraphy on all 3 pumpkins. I then dried them with a heat gun and just to be sure they were all dry I let them set over night. 
The next day I then took a Tim Holtz mini stencil and some black paste and added to the pumpkins in spots. I then let that dry. 
Lastly, I added some Tim Holtz Halloween bits to the pumpkins. 

I hope you will join the 31 days of Halloween challenge here.

2 comments:

Guillaume said...

Looks really nice.

Roni JJ said...

Fun home decor pieces...you can never have too many Halloween decorations. I love them. Very pretty!!