Sunday, October 1, 2023

31 Days of Halloween - Day 1 - Nevermore

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Friends....welcome to my favorite time of the year!!!

31 Days of Halloween...are we ready to kick things off???


Here is my first offering for the month...Nevermore!  Yes, I do love a bit of Poe at Halloween.

I began by inking up a piece of white cardstock using a die-cut acetate circle to create the moon. I then stamped the Tree with Birds several times overlapping a bit here and there to create my spooky forest.  I then added the sentiment Nevermore.  A bit of glitter (which I couldn't capture in the photo) plus a bit of white paint pen stars finished it off. The panel was then mounted on a black card base.

I hope you join in on the 31 days of fun we have in store for you...
the more entries, the bigger and better the prize!!


No comments: