Thursday, November 28, 2019

Be Your Own Hero

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Still a few days left to play in
Challenge #88 - For the Men

Today's card is made with an image from one of my favorite sections - Steampunk!


I used the Steampunk Flier as the focal point for this image. It was stamped on a bit of kraft paper with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. I then tore and distressed the edges around the image and inked it with Pinecone and Nocturne inks.

It is mounted on a piece of Sapphire/Gold Glossy Rinea Foiled Paper that I ran through a dimension embossing folder from WeRMemory Keepers. I wanted it to be reminiscent of the sky but with the geometric lines to pull in the technical diagram look of the image. I added a sentiment from Finnabair Sentiment Stickers by Prima.

I hope you take some time out of your busy holiday weekend and give it a go.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
- Ink Stained Roni

No comments: