Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Making card for a man can sometimes be challenging. It doesn't need to be though, just look at the card below. It's a simple black and white design that features only one background stamp.
Lost Coast Designs:
Small wood gears
1) Stamp Gear Background stamp onto white cardstock and trim to approximately 1 1/2" by 4 1/4".
2) Cut a single gear our of the extra gear stamp.
3) Ink up wood gears with Black Pigment Ink.
4) Wrap wire around the smaller wood gear.
5) Tear pattern paper across the top and bottom of a piece of pattern paper, slightly larger that the gear element.
6) Assemble and adhere gears.
7) Stamp Discover.