Saturday, November 16, 2019

For the men: Happy everything!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here showing you some ,men-inspiration' fot our 88th Challenge called ,For the Men. HERE you will find everything about participating and nice inspiration cards from the DT. Hope you will join us!

A very simple one this time! On a left over piece of painted cardstock (rusty and teal colours) I stamped some fragments of the Gears and ATC lattice set with black ink. Also with black, I stamped the men (Tres Caballeros) and cut them out. The same with the text. I sponged a bit of black ink around the edges of the three pieces. I glued them onto the card and I glued it onto a black card.



Liesbeth XX  

No comments: