Thursday, November 14, 2019

Beautiful

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Roni here with one last card for
Challenge #87 - Dia de los Meurtos!


Beautiful!

I love the Skull with Wreath stamp so I thought it would be fun to celebrate the final day of the challenge with her/him.  I stamped the image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink then colored it a bit with Memento Dual Tip Markers...added a few colors of green for the leaves, red for the berries and a bit of grey on parts of the skull to give it some depth.


I made the background by spritzing some Fireworks! spray on a circle stencil and pressing it onto the paper. I then stamped the Long Swirl several times over the panel with Morning Mist VersaFine Clair which is a really lovely grey. I then went over all the swirls with some glitter...because you can never have too much sparkle!

The panel was matted with Rinea Foiled Paper and mounted on a black card blank. I then mounted the skull on a piece of Sapphire Rinea Foil and a gold scallop oval.

I topped it off with a little fish tail sentiment - Beautiful.


I hope you join in on the fun and enter our little challenge!

No comments: