Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Lori here, with a card for the Day of the Dead challenge. I love the vibrant colors and interesting images associated with the Day of the Dead. So much fun!
Lost Coast Designs:
- Water Resistant Ink
- Dye based ink pads and markers
- Shimmer spray
- Metallic paint
- White pen
- Sticker phrase
1) Stamp the You are Art background onto card panel.
2) Stamp the Doodle Flower background onto the card panel.
3) Watercolor Doodle Flowers with dye based ink (apply ink to craft mat, add water and use as watercolor).
4) Stamp Skull Crown onto separate piece of white cardstock.
5) Color Skull Flower with dye based markers.
6) Spray the background panel and Skull Crown images with Shimmer spray.
7) Add metallic paint splatter to background.
8) Adhere background panel to card base. Tie string around center of card and adhere Skull Crown image (after you have fussy cut the image).
9) Highlight skull with white pen and then adhere sticker phrase.
I hope you will join us for the Day of the Dead Challenge. Click below to go to the Day of the Dead blog post so that you can link up your project!