Friday, November 15, 2019

For the Men Challenge: Day 1: Albert Einstein

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome back from Laurie for this fun theme:  For the Men.  We want to see what creations you can make using some Man-power!

For this challenge I made a card using the Albert Einstein stamp from Carmen's Vernada.
I started by stamping my image with black ink onto a page from an old architectural textbook - I loved that Al's image is sitting atop some lines and angles!  I cut it into a square and edged it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Next I took a piece of Astrological tissue paper I had in my stash and, using Matt Medium, I glued it to the page from an old book.  After it dried I cut it into a circle using a circle die.  I edged it with the same Distress Ink.

I then used a couple of different stencils and stenciled randomly with brown ink.  I also used an alphabet stamp and randomly stamped it with black ink.  Using foam tape, I positioned Al right in the center of my circle.

I layered the circle with black and cream card stock.


So get out  your stamps and show us what fun creations you can make "For The Men"!

1 comment:

ingunnsinekort said...

Gorgeous background for good old Albert:)