Sunday, October 10, 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 10 Ghostly Pumpkin

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with day 10
Stamps Used:


I started out by making a background with some different color oranges of distress. I also used the new mica spray of distress. Next I stamped the Pumpkin and I then heat embossed it. Cut it out and set it aside. 
The background of my black card base is done with a stencil and some white ink. 



I die cut some ghosts from white cardstock and inked them up with a distress ink and then I stamped Pieces of calligraphy  ink that same ink on the ghosts. 
Next I arranged the ghosts and  Pumpkin on the front of the card and glued them on. 
Last I added a Happy Halloween in green and purple paper from a die cut. Layered it 3 times.
Added the same paper as layers under the card.



I hope you will join the Halloween challenge here




2 comments:

Sue said...

I love this Cathy, those ghosts are such fun! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Wendy said...

Boo-tiful ghosts. Love your card. Thanks for sharing.