Wednesday, October 20, 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 20 Favorite Monster

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a fun monster tag for you today.
Stamps Used:

🎃☠🎃☠🎃☠
I started off with a #8 size white tag. I used some distress spray in green. I made the background. There is some distress mica spray in there to but you can't see it. I then grabbed a stencil and some black paint and made the background. Set aside to dry.
Next stamp Frank and Bride of Frank. I colored them in with Copic markers and then cut out. I placed them on the bottom of the tag. I added a saying and some swirl die cuts and a 31 from  License plate alpha and you have your tag.

Join the challenge here. You could win some rubber..

1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Now, that is just cute! Terrific work!

Your Crypt Keeper, Michelle
https://zombiecrossings.blogspot.com/