Friday, October 22, 2021

31 Days of Halloween day 22: cute gnome witch


Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here with day 22 of our 31 Days of Halloween challenge, hope you like what we do! Read everything about it here and join us!

No scary things today ;-), it is time for a cuty! The witch is one of the new gnome stamps , it's called Gnome Witch with Stars, I think she's adorable!  You will find all the new lovely gnomes HERE !


I made a Distress ink background with yellow and purple an I stamped the witch using StazOn ink. I bleached here and coloured her with colour pencils. I made the black stars with a stencil and black Distress ink and I finished the card with white and yellow gelpens and black charcoal for the shadows.



See you next time, Liesbeth XX




No comments: