Sunday, October 3, 2021

31 Days of Halloween Day 3 - I See Dead People

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! It's Sue here with the first of my pieces for our  31 Days of Halloween challenge. 

I have a bit of a theme running through this year, as all of my pieces are just under 5x5 inches square.


He's such a cutie isn't he lol.

These are the stamps that I've used. 

Lost Coast

Cheshire Cat

Skull Flourish 

I've also used the Old Typewriter Alphabet but for some reason, I've forgotten to put this on my photo (or did I, bwahahahahaha!!)

Carmen's Veranda

Ouiji Board

Smell Cake

I'll be back in a few days with my second piece, but in the meantime keep coming across to the portal and see all the inspiration that my teamies are creating, and then join in yourself!

Have a very happy (and spooky) day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

These are great fun, I love the Cheshire Cat especially!

Riet Harikini said...

Really great art, and I love how you stitch it all together.