Saturday, October 16, 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 16 - Poe-etic

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!  Gail here.  I hope you are enjoying the Halloween marathon here at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and having a bootastic weekend.  The team is sharing amazing projects every day this month.  Check out all the makes and leave a little love.  Here's a card I made using Lost Coast Designs M Raven 2, Pieces of Calligraphy and Carmen's Veranda Nevermore word stamp.
I used a slightly grungy light grey base card, edged with black ink and
stamped and masked the Raven.  I cut a circle from a piece of card and used it as a stencil to blend yellow and orange distress inks to make the moon.  Then I stamped the small Pieces of Calligraphy stamp with orange ink on my moon.  I stamped the Nevermore word and added a little black pen doodle to tie it in to the branch.
Come join the Halloween fun here.

No comments: