Friday, October 29, 2021

31 Days of Halloween Day 29: Halloween Cat

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here with a new Halloween card for our 31 Days of Halloween!


I coloured a big piece of cardstock with Distress inks (yellow, orange and purple) and water. After drying, I stamped the cat and cut it out. I cut out a bigger piece for the background and stamped the scripts and made the stars using a stencil. Both pieces are glued on black cardstock. With 3d foam tape I addhered the cat onto the card. I finished the card with a white gelpen: highlited the eyes. 



Join the 31 Days of Halloween fun HERE and don't forget to check out the Cat Lovers Hop where Lost Coast Designs is one of the sponsors! 

See you next time 
Liesbeth XX

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

I usually end up using non-Hallowe’en stamps to make Hallowe’en cards - you’ve done a spectacular job of it here Liesbeth, this is so cool!

Riet Harikini said...

This is very beautiful