Friday, October 15, 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 15 Flat slim line shaker card

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with day 15
Stamps used: 
I started out with some watercolor paper and distress oxide spays and some distress spays in Halloween colors. I then cut it with a die cut to make it into a slim lime card front. Next I stampedPieces of calligraphy  randomly on the background I also did that with the   Fly from the bugz set and the Flying birds but with this one I cut one of the birds from the background stamp so I could use only one. 
Then I stamped and cut out Gnome witch with no stars and colored her with copic markers. 
To make the flat slim line shaker I took a shaker pocket and covered the front and taped up 3 of the sides of it. Then I added my shaker Halloween mix and some rat confetti that I had. 
Use some red liner tape to tape  Gnome witch with no stars to the front of the shaker pocket after you sealed the last of the pocket and then you then add it to the front of the slim line card base. 
I used red liner tape for that also.

Come join the Halloween fun here.

No comments: