Monday, October 11, 2021

31 Days of Halloween Day 11: Witch Gnome

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi there, it's Liesbeth here with a not so scary Halloween card for our 31 Days of Halloween challenge! Read everything about it here and join us!


This is how I made this card: Onto a piece of glossy cardstock I made a background using purple, yellow and orange alcohol inks. After drying, I stamped the Small Cityscape here and there with orange StazOn ink, without using an acryllic block to let it be ,grungy'. After that I put the same stamp onto an acryllic block and stamped it with black StazOn, and also the ATC Birds in trees here and there. I sponged the edges black. I stamped the Gnome Witch on broom (Love her!!!) on a seperate (normal, not glossy) paper and cut her out. I coloured her with Distress inks, water and some glitter and adhered her on the card.



Till next time, Liesbeth XX




2 comments:

Sue said...

This is absolutely fabulous Liesbeth, I must use my alcohol inks more often. Take care, Sue x

Wendy said...

Great mix of stamps. Love the scene you created.