Thursday, October 7, 2021

31 Days of Halloween Day 7 - Los Tres Caballeros

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday. It's Sue again and today I'm back with my second pieces for our 31 Days of Halloween challenge.


You can't beat a good head swap can you, though I'm not sure that the guy in the middle is convinced!

Ok, so equal with a head swap is a shaky shaky shaker!

This time I've used

Lost Coast

Skull Flourish (again) but why wouldn't you?

Skeleton and Roses

Tres Cabelleros     and

Carmen's Veranda

Skulls & Bones Background

I hope you're enjoying the inspiration here on the portal. Remember there will be new posts every day throughout October.

Take care and have a spooky day! x





1 comment:

Wendy said...

These are both so much fun! Love them both!