Sunday, October 24, 2021

31 Days Of Halloween Day 24 - Do You Know What It Is Yet?

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun! 

Good morning and a very happy Sunday. It's Sue here, and it's day 24 of our 31 Days of Halloween challenge. I can finally show you what I've been making. But first, here are my last 2 panels.


It's just not Halloween without Edgar is it?


And here's his favourite bird, the raven. 



This is what I've used today

Lost Coast

Agregate 

Goth Raven    and

Carmen's Veranda

Edgar Allan Poe

Skulls and Bones Background

Nevermore


And this is what I've been making.


It's a Flip Flap book! This is the inside.


And this is the reverse. Of course some pieces have to be upside down because of the flips.


With the top and bottom folded in.


With the sides folded in.

And with my Shakey shaker on the front when it's all folded in.

This has been such fun to make, and I hope you like it. Please keep popping across here for more inspiration every day this month.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend, and thanks so much for looking x



No comments: